Advanced Systems Research Lab (ASRLab) is established in 2016/8.
We are looking for motivated Master or Ph.D. students to join us for developing advanced computer systems. To know more about our current works, please feel free to contact us.
We are working with world-class open source communities, such as Autoware and LG Simulator. You are welcome to join us and earn your tickets to work with them and to apply for the potential international exchange programs.
You can learn…
- A positive working attitude
- Independent thinking
- Presentation skills
You will learn from practical academic/industrial projects.
To anticipate the fast changing world, we will regularly review our progress (e.g., twice a week).
We hope that the capabilities will prepare you for your industry/academic jobs.
For Prospective Students
- willing to work hard/fast (It takes a lot of time to do a great system research.)
- eager to learn
- can-do attitude
- responsibility (責任心), tenacity (恆心), curiosity (好奇心)
- coding ability (C/C++/Java)
- 碩士班如何選指導教授 by 彭明輝教授,
- 如果讓我重做一次研究生 by 王汎森院士,
- 碩士班該學什麼？ by 彭明輝教授, and
- 碩士班研究所新生手冊 by 彭明輝教授.
Something you might like to know for your graduate study.
- Useful Thoughts about Research by Prof. H.T. Kung
- How to Have a Bad Career In Research/Academia by David Patterson
- Non-Technical Talks by David Patterson
- Research Advice from UCSD VLSI Lab
- 如果讓我重做一次研究生 by 王汎森院士
- 碩士班該學什麼？ by 彭明輝教授
- 碩士班研究所新生手冊 by 彭明輝教授
- Advice on Research and Writing from CMU
- 學術文獻回顧與分析的程序與技巧 by 彭明輝教授
- Writing Technical Articles by Henning Schulzrinne (Local copy)
- 碩士班如何選指導教授 by 彭明輝教授
- You may like to know these when you read a paper.